Anggita Krisnandini. 18. Indonesian. Just another dumb blogger.

30 Juni, 2009

YUMMMM.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I baked cinnamon rolls this morning. This is my second attempt on making it. The first one was a total failure. Ugh. But This? Totally ten times better than the first attempt! It tasted really good. Good i tell ya! and i made this by myself! well, my sister helped a bit haha. Imagine if you eat it with a cup of hot tea while reading a book in the morning? YUM. dont forget the glaze!
ahh... life is so good.

Anyway, i'll be heading to Bandung with my family tomorrow.

Cheerio.

2 komentar:

  1. you made it all by yourself? wow that's awesome :D your cooking/baking skill is improving these days, huh? hehehe :P

    BalasHapus
  2. yep, you got that right! gue lagi gencar bikin kue/cookies dll nih

    BalasHapus